Baby Finlay Baby Finlay Proud brother Anthony Proud Sister Mikelle
My sister had her baby girl on Tuesday, July 15, 2008. She sure looks cute, I haven't been able to see her yet, as they live far away, but can't wait to meet her. She's a cutie!
You can't post a title like this for those of us who know how quickly and without notice your babies come to you. My heart skipped a beat. Then I thought for a moment and realized you were probably talking about your extended family. Guess I should read an entire post before jumping to conclusions. At least I know how excited I really will feel when another Rushton comes home.
Oh my heck! I thought YOU had gotten another baby! I gasped in excitement...and then I read the rest of the post. Congratulations to your sister, though. That's exciting, and she is adorable!
Same here. I was like "what the heck?? That was sudden!" But somehow I pictured your next one being a boy. She looks like a little cutie. (with a proud big brother and sister!)
How funny! I'm laughing at these comments. I guess I knew your sister had her baby so I expected this post, but I can also see what others thought! Finlay's a cutie! Tell your sister congrats.
5 comments:
You can't post a title like this for those of us who know how quickly and without notice your babies come to you. My heart skipped a beat. Then I thought for a moment and realized you were probably talking about your extended family. Guess I should read an entire post before jumping to conclusions. At least I know how excited I really will feel when another Rushton comes home.
Oh my heck! I thought YOU had gotten another baby! I gasped in excitement...and then I read the rest of the post. Congratulations to your sister, though. That's exciting, and she is adorable!
Same here. I was like "what the heck?? That was sudden!" But somehow I pictured your next one being a boy. She looks like a little cutie. (with a proud big brother and sister!)
How funny! I'm laughing at these comments. I guess I knew your sister had her baby so I expected this post, but I can also see what others thought!
Finlay's a cutie! Tell your sister congrats.
I too thought she was yours. SO funny we were all thinking the same thing...maybe this will happen for you soon!
Post a Comment