Sunday, July 20, 2008

I aged!

Yesterday was my birthday, and it turned out great! I have to say one of my favorite birthdays ever. Dallin was so good, Alex was an angel, and it turned out to be a fantastic day. Dallin pampered me all day, took care of Alex and cleaned the house. It was nice, then we had a family lunch. We went out to dinner together with just the two of us, but we wanted to celebrate with Alex too. Dallin's parents came up and babysat Alex while Dallin and I caught dinner and a movie. Such a nice time.

Favorite part: When we woke up Dallin went and got Alex out of his crib. They were quiet for a few minutes and then all of a sudden Alex came barging into our bedroom and yells: "Happy Dupey!" with the biggest grin. So cute, Dallin was in there coaching him how to say Happy Birthday!

The night before I went to bed with an achy neck, so I was sleeping with a hot pad, and I realized......I'm old! Seriously. I went to bed with a hot pad!

Here is a picture of Alex and I standing outside the house, I'm officially 25!

P.S. Thank you for all the phone calls, gifts, emails, and free babysitting!

5 comments:

Shae said...

You look great! I'll be hitting 25 in a few days!

Hale Family said...

Hey Liz

What a cute picture! You look beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Mindy said...

Aww! Happy Dupey, Liz!

Jessica said...

Happy belated b-day Liz! Alex rocks with his "happy dupey!"

The Mom said...

Happy Dupey! LOL That is so cute!