Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogger

I have my blogger account set up to email me when comments are posted. This is a fantastic setup because you can reply to people's questions when they comment. About a month or so ago, it stopped working. I don't know why, but now I only get emailed every once in a while for comments. Does anybody know why? It's highly frustrating. I just went through all my posts and found several, several comments I had never even read. How do you keep up on them, and how do you respond to questions when they don't come in email form?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

About half of the comments on my blog go straight to my junkmail folder. Have you checked there?

Kristen said...

I moderate my comments so I don't miss them. I answer the questions on my blog with another comment. I figure if someone, they will check back and get the answer. When I ask a question on someone's blog I always choose the email follow up comments option, so if they answer my question I know about it.

The Mom said...

I have mine set up so that I can "moderate" comments. That way trolls can't leave mean comments that I can't get rid of.