So, Dallin and I have never been great daters. We always set these goals that we will go out each week and go on a date, and then it never happens. We are good for like one or two weeks, and then we stop. I know it is mostly my fault, because as most of you know, I'm CHEAP! I start thinking about all the money we could save if we didn't go out, and then we end up just staying home. So, this is my question to all those out there, what do you do? What are some ideas for dating? I am seriously going to try and not let money stop me and start dating. I even called a young girl to come babysitting tonight! We have seriously got to spend some one on one time together. Dallin works so much, by the time he gets home, we do dinner and bedtime, and then it's over. I would like to have some time set aside for just us.
Please leave me some of your ideas. We seem to get stuck in dinner and movie mode, but need some different, fun ideas. I would appreciate it!
2 comments:
Some of my favorite dates are going to Barnes and Noble and then Cold Stone. Barnes and Noble is free (we don't buy anything), but it's fun to go find an interesting book and sit and read for a bit...maybe that's not a really fun date, but I like it. We're dinner people, though, so that's mostly what we do. And play Guitar Hero.
We love Barnes and Noble as well...Deseret Book is a great place too. We also like to go bowling, miniature golfing, out with friends, or even just grocery shopping. Anything is great, just as long as it is one on one time with each other. Dating is the only way we survive our crazy life! It is great for the kids too...they LOVE it when our date night rolls around (we have great babysitters!).
Post a Comment