Friday, May 7, 2010

Trains!







A couple weeks ago I went to Pocatello to volunteer with Bountiful Baskets. After we were done we saw a sign for a garage sale and decided to check it out. The garage sale really didn't have anything good, but just as we were leaving I saw an apple box full of trains and tracks. Seriously, there were probably close to 35 trains plus the tracks. The sign said the whole box would sell for $20. There was a train table right next to it that said $5. I went up to the lady and asked if she would take $20 for the whole thing, and she did! I think I got a steal. Alex has been in hog heaven. The train table needs a little TLC, but Dallin has it on his 'list' of things to do. It was great find, and you can tell by the pictures, Alex is one happy boy!

3 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

Wow, that is awesome! What a great deal! Will loves his train tracks too.

Angie said...

What a sweet deal! Thomas Trains are so expensive. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Emily & I just started with Bountiful Baskets...I'm excited for so much produce!