We finally got our computer setup and working. It actually came in the mail one week after ordering, but it took a while to get the hard drive pulled over...anyways, it's done and we are back in business.
I downloaded the pictures off my camera, so this is going to be a long post with all the pictures I have to share.

This is dress up for Alex...he is always making us laugh.

These pictures are all out of order, but here is a picture of my niece Finlay. Isn't she the cutest Red Riding Hood?

This is a picture of all the people that dressed up for Halloween. Alex was Dumbo again this year because it fit...and frankly I'm cheap. My sister and her husband dressed up as jail mates, and my brother and his wife are pirates, I think they all look great.
We have been working on our "picture smile" all month. Alex tends to stick out his tongue every time you want to take a picture of him, so this is as good as it gets. Again, I think he is a great Dumbo!

Alex was dressed for church and I was just finishing up getting ready.
Dallin loves to dress Alex for church and then Alex loves coming and showing me how he looks, so he told his daddy to "take our picture!"

For
FHE last
monday, we carved our pumpkins. It was a nice night, our lesson was on our bodies so Alex loved the pumpkins "features". This is his baby pumpkin, we never did take a picture of all our carved pumpkins...

About a month ago, we purchased this little wagon. We are using it as a transporter for wood...which we now have a functioning wood stove in our basement...
woohoo!
Dallin has loved pulling Alex around in the wagon, and you can see that Alex quite enjoys it himself. I am always nervous with how fast
Dallin goes, but the boys love it!


I referenced this picture a while back.
Dallin had just gone to work and Alex was mad he wasn't able to go with him. I found him like this a few minutes later. I hope I never forget this image. If you look you can see he is wearing socks and flip flops and trying really hard to "fix" his scooter.


This is proof of all my canning this summer. Here are my pears and below are my peaches. I love looking at them on our shelf downstairs...however, it is very difficult for me to open these bottles and eat them because I still remember how much work they were. We have yet to eat the fruits of our labor...
haha (get it fruits....yeah it's late)


This was another Sunday morning. The practiced smile, but below I think we captured a pretty good smile. I think this boy is going to break some hearts someday.

His hair was so short in this picture, we haven't cut it since. It is now really long. I have been growing it out for the winter. He has natural curl in his hair and we have never let it grow long enough to see what it looks like. It is so dang cute! I love it, although it looks terrible if you don't do anything with it. Oh well, motivation to keep it combed I guess.
Well those are some recent pictures of our happenings up here in Idaho. I can't believe it is November already, the time has really flown by!
5 comments:
i want to see a picture of alex's hair long and curly! he's getting so big...so fun! i'm right there with ya on the canning thing. i have a hard time afterwards opening my bottles, because i knew how long it took me to get it all done...i just want to let them sit on the shelf and admire them for awhile. :)
I think Alex's practicing for a good smile has paid off, it's very handsome.
I'm glad he can still fit into his Dumbo costume because it is so darn cute.
I always have a hard time opening my canned goods as well. I love seeing them on the shelf in my storage room. But you did a ton. That should last you quite a while.
It's good to hear form you and to keep up with your life in Idaho!
So fun to see all the new pics, I am glad you got your new computer all figured out!
Thanks for catching us up with Idaho life. Alex is adorable! He's growing up so big. Brooklyn wore her same Halloween costume too. Last year was her only memory of Halloween so she just expected to wear her butterfly costume again. I was just glad it fit.
I also love the wagon that Dallin pulls behind the lawnmower.
It's so fun to see all of these pics! Congrats on getting your computer back :)
And I love that picture of Alex fixing his scooter!
Post a Comment