Here are some pictures from the month of November.

This was taken on Saturday. We went and got our tree on Friday and put it up on Saturday. Dallin put all the lights on it while Alex was napping, so when he woke up he was able to decorate it. Every single ornament we have was put in one cluster, but Alex thought it was beautiful! I also like this picture because he was sort of "holding himself" (which if you have been around Alex for 2 minutes you know what I mean), so Dallin told him to put his arms to his side and he......obeyed.

This is Alex exercising. The TV has a step video going and he follows along really well.

These next three pictures are of Alex's haircut. I was growing it out, but I couldn't stand it anymore. He looked like an orphan 85% of the time, so we finally cut it all off. The first two are before pictures, and the last is the final result.
This is a picture of preschool when I was in charge this month. The letter was 'K', so they made crowns to be the king of the day. These are two of the boys in preschool with Alex, one was sick this day and the other is still finishing his crown. They are so cute!
1 comment:
Oh, his hair was so cute long! But it looks great short too.
Post a Comment