Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Cutest Boy in the World!



Dallin and I broke down and purchased this scooter for Alex. If you know him, you know he loves to push anything with wheels. Since he had pushed the stroller around the entire summer, we decided we could get him something that is a little more fun.

We didn't think he would get the hang of "scooting" for a while, but to our amazement, he had it down in a couple days. He can go faster by just pushing it, but he understands how to scoot it. It's hilarious! Who would have thought a 19 month old can have this much personality.

The only problem is, now it is an even bigger fight to get him to come inside!

11 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so cute!!! Even just seeing him in his gear is adorable!

The Mom said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

Shae said...

That is too cute! I'm very impressed that he can actually "scoot" it, too! Once kids discover all of the adventures of the outdoors, it's like pulling teeth to get them to come inside!!

Angie said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is big enough to ride that. I'm glad he has his helmet and knee/elbow pads too. Good purchase! I'm sure he loves it.

Mark and Kattie said...

Ok that is soooo cute! I love it, can't wait to see it in person.

Celeste Tabakece said...

I came to your blog after reading about your fun weekend at BYU-I from Rachael's blog. Anyway, some of your posts are absolutely hilarious... and your boy is so cute. I think he's about the same age as mine. Anyway, I think I'll be keeping up on your funny posts, if you don't mind.
Celeste (Walters) Tabakece

Mindy said...

I didn't know they made them that small! Cute! Good thinking with the helmet!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

Way Cute! My little nephew has one and loves it too, but he is 2 years old! I can't believe how coordinated he is!

Jessica said...

Good for Alex! He's going to grow up to be the next Tony Hawk. I love his little knee and elbow pads. :)

Tyler and Rachael said...

we definitely agree--that is one super cute boy!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he is completely edible. He looks so grown up on that scooter!