Here he is sitting on his "spot" There is a little piece of wood sticking out for the gate, and he considers it his personal bench.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Little Man
Here are some cute pictures of Alex. I haven't posted many pictures lately, our camera is on the fritz. My sister is expecting a baby and found out it was a girl, so she went through all her boy stuff and sent me this suit. Alex is so adorable, and I'll tell you he was the man of the hour at church on Sunday. I think he is so cute. The pictures aren't great because he was so tired. Our church is at 11:00 and his nap time is generally around 10-10:30. We keep him awake until church so he will take a nap during church, so he is sooo tired and cranky. But here they are.



Here he is sitting on his "spot" There is a little piece of wood sticking out for the gate, and he considers it his personal bench.
Here he is sitting on his "spot" There is a little piece of wood sticking out for the gate, and he considers it his personal bench.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Alex is so CUTE! I absolutely love the suit. I am still in awe at how much he looks like you and Dallin! How old is he now?
He is so handsome! I love little boys in their Sunday clothes...they just look like little grown up men!
Sweet suit! What a cute little man!
Love the suit! I'm sorry I missed it on Sunday. I hope he wears it again this Sunday. :) His legs look really thin with the suit coat on.
I'm convinced he is the cutest thing EVER!
Cute suit! I saw him when he had just been woken up after sacrament and he didn't have the coat on, so I missed it. It is adorable though. He looks older.
I love little man outfits. Great!
Post a Comment