Sunday, March 23, 2008

Teeth, Teeth and more Teeth

Poor Alex. A couple weeks ago he had 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. This week he has 7 teeth, 4 on top and 3 on bottom. He also has a half molar in the back. The outside has poked through, but there is still a lot to go.

I knew he had one tooth on the way, but all of a sudden two showed up unsuspected. Those were his bonus teeth, they didn't bother him too much because I didn't even realize it. Then the molar. He has been MISERABLE! I have been MISERABLE! Why oh why do they have to teeth? With this molar he has had severe diarrhea now for a week. I know that is probably too much information, but if I wake up one more morning to a poop covered baby, I am going to scream. It's getting old.

Tonight he had hit his limit. I feel bad that he is just so miserable, but my patience has worn thin. I have sympathy one minute, and the next, I am so tired of the crying I can't stand it. I hope this molar pokes through soon, and the misery ends.

3 comments:

Shae said...

Good luck with the teething thing! It's horrible! Mariah has been pretty ornery the last few weeks with her getting 3 new teeth as well.

Matt and Tesha said...

Poor little guy! And poor you too! It is the worst thing for the rest of the day to wake up to a poop covered baby!! I am definitely not looking forward to the molar thing!

Hale Family said...

Hey sorry about the teeth- but I made your cake recipe last week and it was yummy! Thanks for the recipe!