
James lounging in the boppy. He is such a content baby.

This was just a few minutes ago. The boys are sleeping in their crib and basically kissing.

James is licking Miles. Miles just had his bath and had fresh lotion on his face....maybe it tastes good?

Baby James

Dallin's humor :)

This picture is blurry, but it captured one of his dimples.

Miles

Alex was all ready for church but had to hold a baby. He's holding James.

Two babies in a bouncer.

Miles just chilling during his bath. He loves his bath!

Alex feeding James his bottle. He was really proud of himself.
9 comments:
Pretty cute babies!
They are so adorable and Alex is totally a little helper!
Thanks for calling me a grandma. :) I love all the pictures just as much. Keep them coming! Love the ones of the boys cuddling and kissing and licking. :)
Grandma's and Aunts!! I love seeing the pictures. I miss them so much! I can't wait to come spend a couple days with you guys. Looks like they have already grown so much.
Thanks for keeping me happy. Ned and I look every day. These are great. I love Dallin's humor. It sure lightens up life. I'm proud of Alex, the big helper. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We love you.
Liz, they are so cute!!!
Liz, I know Alex is adopted, but I totally think that Miles looks like Alex...just sayin'...SO CUTE!!!
oh man these babies are precious! love them!
I can't help thinking your boys remind me of my girls when they were that little! One of my girls had a lot of hair and the other not so much. We put them in bouncers together too. Wow, they are just so adorable. Congrats. Twins are hard but sooo worth it!
Post a Comment