WOW! What a blow-out. I think you are the first person I've seen take a picture and document it, good for you! I bet that was fun to clean up. I love babies but I certainly don't miss that part.
Wow. That is a LOT of poop from someone so tiny!!!!
All I can say is WOW!
That is one epic blowout!
Wow, that is hilarious. But not so fun for you to clean up! We have yet to have a blowout that big!
bless your heart!
Wow! That's some blowout! You poor thing.
there are no words...:)
I am always amazed that so much poop can come out of such a tiny body!
You've got to be kidding.
Looks like fun! ha ha
I love it, how do those little bodies make such a mess.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WOW! What a blow-out. I think you are the first person I've seen take a picture and document it, good for you! I bet that was fun to clean up. I love babies but I certainly don't miss that part.
Wow. That is a LOT of poop from someone so tiny!!!!
All I can say is WOW!
That is one epic blowout!
Wow, that is hilarious. But not so fun for you to clean up! We have yet to have a blowout that big!
bless your heart!
Wow! That's some blowout! You poor thing.
there are no words...:)
I am always amazed that so much poop can come out of such a tiny body!
You've got to be kidding.
Looks like fun! ha ha
I love it, how do those little bodies make such a mess.
Post a Comment