Alex had us cracking up today. Here are a couple things I wanted to record him saying.
I have to teach a merit badge tonight for our district. I have the little pamphlet that goes with the merit badge. Alex of course wouldn't let me look at it and kept taking it away. He went through each page and told a story with each picture on the page. At one point the scout he was telling the story about turned into a wolf and then a monster. He made a scary noise and then says (to himself) "how did you make that noise?" he replies, "don't ask."
Alex was trying to get Dallin to lift him up on his leg. You know like the airplane move. He kept climbing onto Dallin's leg and begging for him to lift him up. Dallin didn't want to do it so he kept playfully throwing him to the side. Alex stands up and in exasperation says, "don't do that you will broke my back and I will have to go to the dentist to get fixed!"
After his failed attempts to get Dallin to throw him around he ran away and ran right into the edge of the recliner. He hurt his upper thigh. He started to whine a little and Dallin asked him what was wrong. He said, "I hurt it." Dallin asked what he hurt and Alex said, "I'll show you."
He then tried to lift up his pant leg high enough and of course couldn't get it up there, so he decides he needs to pull down his pants to show him. Before he pulls down his pants he says, "don't see my underwear, okay?"
4 comments:
I do have a cute grandson. I'm glad you're recording these and can show him when he is 16.
Seriously that kid is hilarious, good for you for writing them down!
Pretty funny - Anthony will get a kick out of this in the morning!
I love when little kids can say so much. Alex is hilarious, he learned it from his parents. :)
Post a Comment