I feel like I have been running on full speed for the past two weeks. Sorry I haven't updated for so long.
For memorial day weekend we went camping with some friends. It is a ton of work to go camping anymore. It felt like we prepared for a full week, and then stayed two nights. We had the car packed so tight we scraped the driveway when we pulled away. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't great for our little camping trip. We had pretty good weather, but ended up with rain on the second night. Alex wasn't the biggest fan of camping either which made it very difficult. He wouldn't eat, I don't know if it was just being outside or being distracted, but he barely ate two bites of anything and that was if we were lucky. He also decided he didn't need to sleep, so he was a hungry tired boy, and that doesn't make for a wonderful weekend.
We got home from camping only to pack up and get ready for another trip. My little brother Jess graduated from High School last Friday, so we headed home to go to that, stayed a couple nights there, then headed to St. George. We stayed in St. George for 3 nights, hiked Zions and Bryce canyons, then headed to Mesquite for a night, and then Vegas for the last night. We drove home from Vegas yesterday.
I'm exhausted! I'll post some pictures soon of all our adventures.
2 comments:
We were probably in St. George at the same time. I was there for a couple of days for a cousins wedding...
Wow! You guys were busy. I'm jealous you got to go to St. George. :)
Post a Comment